Here at Rayment Recruitment we strive to keep in touch with all our candidates. If we don’t have any suitable positions at present our database will store your CV and details for any future role that we have. Please upload your CV and role that you are interested in and one of our trained Consultants will be in touch.
Head Pastry Chef
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
Location: Brentwood, Essex, United Kingdom
Near Brentwood, Essex
£40,000K plus tips
Our client is well established and has an excellent reputation in the Essex area for producing food to a 2 or 3 AA Rosette level. This restaurant with rooms has a brigade of talented chefs in the kitchen that are always striving to move forward. This food led operation is headed up by an excellent, well respected Head Chef who is up to date with modern and technical approach to food.
The friendly team all work well together and it is important that any Pastry Chef looking to join this kitchen brigade understands teamwork.
· This outstanding venue is in an affluent village. Conveniently situated close to Grays, Brentwood, Romford and basildon.
· The restaurant boasts a casual and sophisticated dining experience and has an excellent reputation for serving modern British dishes with a twist
· 2AA Rosette Standard
· The Pastry Chef will be responsible for the smooth running of the section
· Creating amazing Bread, Pastry, Deserts, Chocolate’s, Petite Fours, Ice Cream, Sorbets and other products as your imagination creates
· Ordering and stock taking of all produce on section
· Constantly seeking new ingredients and techniques to improve customer dining experience
· Participate in Kitchen Team meetings
· You will have the freedom to create your own menu’s experiment on your own ideas and be creative
• In charge of a pastry CDP
The Ideal Candidate
· Will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
· Have a quality background in fine dining or Rosette venues
· Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Car Driver